Early Bird Rates
1. Closing Date 17th December. Applications must be received before 11.59pm to be eligible.
1. A £50 deposit is required at time of application. If successful this will be deducted from your total and balance will be due within 14 days.
2. Failure to pay balance within 14 days will forfeit your space and deposit.
3. All required documentation must also be send within 14 days of successful application or your deposit will be forfeit.
4. All non successful applications will receive a deposit refund within 30 days.
5. If your application is successful, you will be given 14 days to respond, make payment and provided all required documentation. If this is not received within14 days, your space will be allocated to someone else and deposit withheld.
1. Payment can be made via Card or Bank Transfer.
2. Payments must be made within 14 days of successfully securing a space. Failure to make payment within 14 days will forfeit your space at the Festival and application deposit.
3. Any payments made before being awarded a space will be treated as a donation to the festival and will not be refunded. Balance will still be due after being awarded. This does not apply to deposit payments unless more than the stated deposit amount.
1. Non successful applications will receive a deposit refund within 30 days.
2. Refunds will only be considered should the event be cancelled for any reason prior to setting up. Cancellation by the Exhibitor will not be eligible for a refund including deposit.
1. Each exhibitor is permitted to take one vehicle into the festival area.
2. All vehicles must be clear of the festival area by 8.30am Saturday & Sunday.
3. During festival hours your vehicle can be park at the Main Festival Carpark or in the allocated area for your area.
4. Access to the festival is permitted after the festival finishes and streets are not as crowded. This will be no earlier than 6.30pm.
5. Vehicle registration numbers must be provided no later than 31st May 2024. Failure to provide will forfeit your space at the festival.
6. Vehicle access permits must be displayed on your window at all times.
7. No vehicle access will be permitted to the Harbour, Back Green or Drying Green during the following times:
Friday 21st – 7pm – midnight
Saturday 22nd – 8.30am – 6.30pm & 7pm – midnight
Sunday 23rd – 8.30am – 6.30pm
These times are subject to change without notice by the Event Safety Coordinator.
8. Access via vehicle will be controlled by a third party security company.
9. Vehicles will be permitted to the New Harbour via Schoolhendry Street or Links Road. No access will be permitted via Low Street, Church Street or North High Street.
10. Access to the Old Harbour area will be permitted via Low Street and Church Street. No access will be available via North High Street.
11. Access to the Back Green area will be permitted via St. Combs Road.
12. Please unload your vehicle during the permitted times.
13. Road Closures will apply on various roads throughout the town with prohibited parking and waiting during Festival weekend.
1. Setup starts on Friday 21st at 1pm and must be completed by 5pm.
2. Saturday setup is between 7am – 8.30am
3. The festival is not liable for any damages or theft to exhibitor stands, however to minimise the risk the festival has allocated a minimum of two security personal for each area between the hours of 6pm and 7am.
1. Exhibitors must not begin dismantling their stand before 5pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
2. For vehicle access see “Vehicles”
3. All items must be removed by the end of day on Sunday, but no later than 2000 hours. Food Fayre must be cleared by 1830 due to Sankey Hymn within the Music Marquee starting at 1900.
1. Stallholders using power must have completed a Request for Electrical Supply Form, listing all items for use with loadings. All items must have a valid PAT test certificate. The Organisers refuse the right to connect any appliance / remove any appliance that does not conform.
2. The festival provides 1 single hook up point of either 13A (standard UK Socket) or 16A. The stallholder must provide any further cabling required and be compliant with the current UK electrical requirements.
1. Water is available at selected areas of the festival.
1. All stallholders selling food must meet Environmental Health requirements as set by Aberdeenshire Council. Current PASS Certificates and any other relevant certificates must be submitted to the Food Fayre/Catering Coordinator within 14 days after successfully securing a space. Copies must be made available for inspection on the stand during the Festival weekend. Information requests made by, or on behalf of, Aberdeenshire Council Environmental Health Department must be met and guidance adhered to.
2. Failure to provide required documentation to Aberdeenshire Council will forfeit any payments made.
1. It should also be noted that stall holders selling alcohol, should have been issued with the relevant Occasional Licence. This licence must be applied for, no later than six weeks prior to the event. A copy of your license must be sent to the area coordinator no later than Wednesday 19th June.
2. Please also ensure that alcohol or any products containing alcohol i.e. samples, raffle prizes etc are only issued to persons aged 18 years or over. It is against the law to supply alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
Insurance & Risk Assessments
1. All stallholders must have Public Liability Insurance of £5m and must have evidence of this at the event, as well as sending a copy along with completed Registration Form prior to the Festival.
2. All stallholders must complete and return a Risk Assessment form within 14 days after successfully securing a space.
1. As part of the Festival’s efforts to be as environmentally sustainable as possible, please note that all cups, plates, containers, cutlery, packaging and bags used to dispense food, beverages or other items to customers are required to be biodegradable.
2. All liquids, including cooking oils, waste water, cleaning chemicals etc must be disposed of in a safe and responsible manner to ensure they do not to bring harm to our environment.
3. Stallholders must bring their own packing/wrapping materials which must be free of plastic.
4. Stall space must be kept tidy for the duration and be left in a tidy condition at the end of the Festival. Please ensure all items are removed including packaging, cable ties etc and are disposed of appropriately. Failure to do so may result in attendance in future years being refused. Please take rubbish home should the rubbish containers be full.
1. Stallholders are not permitted to encroach onto an adjacent stall for any reason whatsoever. It is essential that you advise the exact space you require on the Registration Form at time of booking.
1. Please ensure any items provided by the Festival are left at your stance before you leave the Festival site i.e. tables, chairs, boards etc. The Festival incurs substantial charges for any such items not returned to equipment hire companies and these charges will be passed back to yourself.
1. Please see separate Minimum Gazebo standard conditions.
2. If your provided gazebo does not meet the minimum standard during the festival you will be asked to pack up and no refund will be provided.
3. Our Stalls Coordinator and/or Event Safety Coordinator has the right to refuse the use of your gazebo during setup, no refund will be issued if your gazebo does not meet the minimum standard set by the festival.
A copy of the Gazebo Minimum Standards can be viewed here
Any queries should be directed to the area coordinator
Crafts (Inc. Village and Marquee):
Lauren Mckay – Admin
Sandy Thomson – Coordinator
Lauren Mckay – Admin & Coordinator
Food Fayre & Catering:
Wendy Bennett – Admin & Coordinator
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Maritime & Entertainment:
Richard Thorne – email@example.com
Mark Milton – firstname.lastname@example.org
General Admin & Finance:
Lauren Mckay – email@example.com
Natalie Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Sponsorship:
Laura Anderson – email@example.com